Thursday, January 6, 2011

On our way to Miami

Jen here,

I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and holiday season this year.  I myself went to Calgary to visit my sister and her partner which was great. Not a lot of sailing happening there at this time of year, but fortunately lots of opportunities to work out and to relax a bit with her new kitten.  After nearly three weeks of outdoor workouts in Calgary and dodging cold snaps in favour of running during the warmth of Chinooks, I'm now in Miami.  Just arrived last night!

This year Erin is taking her turn towing the boats down, and last night she sent word that the trailer was in Louisiana and should be in Miami by late today.  We should have the boat set up and on the water shortly and I'm spending today with some friends in the 2.4, a great Paralympic boat.  I'm sure that they've got more than a thing or two to teach me a bout 2.4 sailing.

Cheers,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment