Monday, October 17, 2011

Recent Changes

Dear Supporters,

It is with much regret that I must announce that I can no longer participate in this Olympic campaign.  The financial resources required to continue our qualification process are beyond my means and as such I am forced to step back from competition at this point.  I have loved competing in the 470 and representing Canada. I truly appreciate all of your support and am so thankful for everything that you, our supporters, have done for us over the past two years.  Thank you for everything, from the bottom of my heart; it has been a privilege to sail for you and for Royal Victoria Yacht Club.  While I step back from sailing temporarily, Erin will continue on with a new partner. I fully support Erin's decision to continue competing, and hope for her success in 2012.  

Thank you again for your financial and emotional support. Erin and I could not have gone as far as we did without you, and I appreciate every single one our you, our supporters.

Yours in sailing,
Jen Braem 

No comments:

Post a Comment